Bible Class | 10:40am | Every Sunday
This study is different from what we have done in the past. We will look at every book in the New Testament, one at a time, to see how the authors told the story of the early church. No, we will not do it all in one week. We will do it one book at a time until we have looked at all the books. So stick with us!
Confirmation with Pastor Charlie Brown
Wednesday Evenings via zoom. See you then!
Call or email the Church Office for ZOOM link and password, or see your Mid-Week News Email.
Sparklers- Mid-Week Children's Program
We are meeting a half hour later than usual, because of the Lenten services, which start at 6:00. I hope that you had a good week! For this meeting, come with two or three things you want to do some time in the future...something for your "bucket list". Last week, I heard some pretty exciting and surprising ideas! - Mary Gregory
2021 Annual Stewardship Appeal
This year's theme is focused on God's light and how it shines in the darkness no matter how dark the circumstances around us may seem - His light will always overcome the darkness! In a few days, you'll receive the stewardship packet in the mail. We ask that you prayerfully review the material and your pledge commitment to this year's annual appeal. We encourage you to reflect on the goodness and generosity God has given and continues to bless you with and ask yourself "Where have I seen the light of God this past year?"
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Matt Schumann at 612.819.5793
Stay engaged through 2nd Half with Lyngblomsten! Click HERE for next month's e-bulletin and HERE for caregiver resources. Register early!
Our congregation is a member of Lyngblomsten, a Christian nonprofit organization providing healthcare, housing, and community-based services for older adults since 1906. Learn more about Lyngblomsten at www.Lyngblomsten.org.
Lifestyle Bulletin Announcement: Check out the new edition of Lyngblomsten Lifestyle!
The Winter-Spring 2021 edition of Lyngblomsten Lifestyle is hot off the press! In it, you’ll find some blessings in disguise that members of the Lyngblomsten community have recognized during the pandemic, as well as a feature on our new Group e-Respite program for persons living with memory loss and their caregivers. Download and read a copy at www.lyngblomsten.org/
Friends in Faith presents Winter Activities!
* Ice skating at the Birchwood Skating Rink in Birchwood, MN, located at Tighe Schmitz Park,, 410 Lake Avenue.
* Walking on the Gateway Trail - Park at the Mahtomedi Athletic Fields north of Hwy 12 and walk north or south along the trail. See the trail map HERE.
* Walk or cross country ski at Vadnais Snail Lake Regional Park and maybe you'll see trumpeter swans in the open water! See the trail map HERE.
* Walk, cross country ski or snowshoe at Tamarack Nature Center. A MN DNR ski pass is required on trails for cross country skiers. See trail map HERE..
* "Snowshoe & Solo Sit" at the Wargo Nature Center,7701 Main Street,, Lino Lakes | February 25 | 4:30pm-6:00pm | Pre-registration required. $5+tax per person. Snowshoe rental and hot beverages will be provided with no additional fee. Minors must be accompanied by a registered adult.
* "Ski and Snowshoe by the Light of the Moon" at the Wargo Nature Center,7701 Main Street Lino Lakes | February 27 | 6:00pm-8:00pm | Pre-registration required. $10 per adult, $5 per child (15 years old and under). Equipment included. Minors must be accompanied by a registered adult.
Coffee Hour with Pastor Nate / Sundays 10:30am via ZOOM
Navigating COVID Times Together: Tuesdays, March 9-23, 7-8 p.m. | Online
The pandemic has impacted many aspects of our lives and taken a toll on our mental, physical, and emotional well-being. Now, more than ever, it is crucial to take time to focus on our mental health. Through this three-part series, guest speakers will talk about the challenges of sadness, grief, depression and feeling emotionally exhausted. They will give us helpful tips and tricks to practice self-care and resilience for whatever lies ahead.
- March 9 - I'm Doing Ok, But Why Do I Feel So Sad?
- March 16 - I Am My Brother/Sister's Keeper: How to Recognize Depression and Help Ourselves and Others
- March 23 - Self-Care and Recharge
To promote the health and well-being of our community, this series is a collaboration between
Easter Lutheran, Shepherd of the Valley, the Saint Paul Area Synod, and Lutheran Social Service of Minnesota. You must register to receive the Zoom details. Please log on to Zoom 10 minutes early so the session can start on time.
**This series is possible thanks to a mental health grant offered through the synod office. For more information about how to apply for a grant at your congregation, visit https://spas-elca.org/